среда, 21 сентября 2011 г.

carpet spot cleaning system::Cons i currently own a kirby sentria vacuum cleaner which i bought of a door to door salesman carpet spot cleaning system

carpet spot cleaning system carpet spot cleaning system::Cons i currently own a kirby sentria vacuum cleaner which i bought of a door to door salesman.
Honestly, it is the best vacuum that i have ever owned.
However, i feel the need to justify the expense.
I have two dogs and a husband that all shed like crazy.
I used to have black dog hair on the couch and visible all over my floor.
My old vacuum cleaner would hardly work and i thought it was top of the line!
The suction on this vacuum is so amazing that the first two times i had to use it i needed to change the bag.
It had pulled up so much hair and dirt out of my carpet that it looked brand new!
I was amazed at the reduction in dust that i saw on my tables and furniture.
Not to mention that the accessories are great!
I have attachments for everything from a flat attachment for wood floors to a carpet cleaning attachment as well as the typical conical hoses and brushes to get the cobwebs on ceilings as well as cleaning blinds.
The only other downside for this vacuum, other than the price, would be the weight.
It is heavier than the average vacuum and can be a bit cumbersome to move around when it is not on.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий