суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amitabha buddhist center::My only problem left with the page is the references to publications without any publication information, and i was unable to obtain this information amitabha buddhist center

amitabha buddhist center amitabha buddhist center::My only problem left with the page is the references to publications without any publication information, and i was unable to obtain this information.
I suspect some of these titles are some of their selfpublished material, which makes it a poor reference, really, in my opinion.
Suggestions for improvement would be to find citations that are not selfpublished wherever possible, and of course to improve the standard of all the citations.
The is invaluable in this.
I welcome u or anyone who cld replace them with relevent citations if they cld be found in the near future.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий